Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Almost December Already!!!

I don't know about y'all, but I am about through with turkey for another 51 weeks. I'm so over it, in fact, that I turned my nose up at chicken yesterday. Fowl is foul...errrr...fowl. Bring on the beef or ham or SOMETHING other than what used to wear feathers.

I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by! December starts this weekend, which means that Yule is right around the corner. Another one of those holidays that syncs well with Mainstreamers, Yule comes along just close enough to Christmas that a girl like me can take that extra day off and not be looked at sideways.  Well, not much, anyway.

While discussing our holiday gift exchange at the office yesterday, the girls and I were trying to decide when to do this. They were really gunning for the 21st, but I told them I was off that day in conjunction with the Christmas holiday (everyone else took a four or five day weekend over Thanksgiving while I came in and worked Friday, and am taking my long weekend at that time). Then I mentioned Yule. And one of my girls knowingly nodded and told the others, "It's a Catholic thing." All I could do was grin...and tell them I was going to have another killer bonfire that night, since it is, after all, the longest night of the year. :)

On another note, Mercury retrograde ended on Sunday, thank goodness, so now, maybe, things that have taken a back burner will start to move forward. The full moon is tomorrow, and I am hoping that for the first time in several months, that she won't be hiding behind the clouds. I have some things I need to take care of by the light of said moon, and would really like to NOT have to turn on a yard light, LOL...

So with all these changes coming toward the latter part of the week, I wish you all a relaxing next few days and hope that your weekend will be full of wonderful things!

Blessed be, y’all!

UPDATED: I got a day behind…the full moon is actually TONIGHT, so I have a LOT to do that I thought I was doing tomorrow night. *face palm*

1 comment:

  1. We found Base Reality by Evolving our Consciousness

    ^^^ Understanding and Mechanics for Consciousness Evolution and finding Base Reality
    ^^^ Immunity - Freedom from all emotional pain
    ^^^ The source of all the worlds problems - Demons/Archons/Weitko/Parasites
    ^^^ Develop abilities such as Wipes - the ability to wipe thoughts from your head

    Psychic Gear Drops
    https://awakenedsoul712.tumblr.com/
    https://psychicgear37.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete